— Who Are We looking for –
- Seed or early-stage startups looking for investment opportunities
- High market potential in Japan
- Any industry is welcome.
— About IAPS-Japan Acceleration Program –
We will sponsor admitted startups to attend the Pitch in Fukuoka in November.
- showcase to Japanese corporate giants and VCs
- Cultural immersion & market strategy development
- Explore investment opportunities with Startup Go! Go!
- Support for Entrepreneur Visa for those who want to set up their branch in Fukuoka
- Pre-trip Preparations + Post-trip Follow-ups
— Preliminary Schedule: 1 Week in Fukuoka, Japan —
- Nov.5th Flight to Fukuoka: Welcome reception and Pitch event at TenjinColor.
- Nov.6th Visit Japanese Corporates
- Nov.7th Business Matching with Japanese Corporates & Startups.
- Nov.8th Attend the Pitch 2019
- Nov.9th Flight to Taipei
— About Our Partner: Startup Go! Go! —
Startup Go!Go!, based in Fukuoka, Japan, is well-connected with Japanese corporate giants, VCs, government agencies and related professionals. They have extensive experience in supporting overseas startups in Japan and with organizing open innovation programs to bring together corporates and startups. They provide mentorship, business matching, investments and co-working space to startups committed to building their business and expanding their operation in Japan.
— About The Pitch 2019 —
Since 2014, The Pitch has become the largest and most active startup pitching event in western Japan. Startups from different areas of the world and from a diverse range of industries pitch to Japanese corporate giants, VCs, and startups. Partners who have attended in the past include Shizu Tetsu, Toppan, Startup Cafe, Makuake, FFG, Nishitetsu and many more.
— Application —
- Application: Click here!
- Updated Deadline: Sep. 12, 2019. (May close application early once reached full admission)
- Final Round of Interviews (Selective): 9/24
- Final Selections: First week of Oct.