— About Food Acceleration Program –
3 Tech Startups will be SPONSORED by us
- Food-tech & Agri-tech startups established within 5 years.
- Existing strategies for the SEA market
- Special Interest in improving the production efficiency and increasing physiological functions
- One week in Thailand to meet Investors, Mentors & Corporations
- Pre-trip Preparations + Post-trip Follow-ups
Keywords: Testing Field, Tax Incentives, Food-tech, Agri-tech, Business Matching, Investments
Overview: 10/27-11/02 in Thailand
- Day 1 – Arrive Thailand BKK
- Day 2 – Visit NSTDA Orientation four research center & Co-Working space
- Day 3 – BOI (Board of Investment) & EECi office
- Day 4 – Visit Green Innovative Biotechnology Co., LTD.(GIB) & Food Innopolis (FI- A Global Food Innovation Hub)
- Day 5 – Business Matching Meet Investors e.g. Moonshot Venture, Bualung Venture.
- Day 6 – Business networking with Thai food and agriculture companies
- Day 7 – Departure from BKK
(We reserve the right to make changes to change the itinerary above)
— Application —
- Updated Deadline: Sep. 6, 2019.
- First Round of Interviews (Selective): 9/19
- Final Selections: Second week of Oct. 2019
— About Our Partner: NSTDA —
NSTDA operates under Thailand’s Ministry of Science & Technology and sits at the center of Thailand’s industrial and agricultural technology development. Located in Thailand Science Park, NSTDA is the home to 4 national research centers. This special organization outside the normal framework of state enterprise and civil service enables NSTDA to take a broad-based approach to science and technology (S&T) development in support of national economic and social policies and allows it to respond not only to technological advances but also to the changing economic and social needs of the country.