This talk gives you a glimpse on how organisations can stay ahead of the future by innovating.
With ever-evolving technology, the market landscape is growing at a faster pace than ever. But this ever-changing market has created many opportunities for many players and the key success factor is catching the wave at the right time. In fact, 88 percent of the companies from 1955’s Fortune 500 list are no longer in the list in 2017.
In this talk, you will gain insights on:
– What is corporate innovation and why is it important?
– Which is the right corporate innovation initiative for you?
– How do you align corporate innovation strategy with your overall corporate direction?
– What are others in the market doing to remain relevant in today’s world?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Top and mid management of large corporates who want to learn how corporate innovation works in other companies
– Small and medium enterprise owners who want to explore ways to stay relevant in this competitive market
– Management who want to build the culture of innovation within the firm
– Family business owners who want to explore ways to involve their next-gen owners and ensure the longevity of family legacy
The seminar will be mainly conducted in English while fireside chat will be conducted in Mandarin (with a mix of English).
1500 – 1520 | Registration
1520 – 1530 | Welcome remarks: BlackStorm Consulting 1530 – 1630 | Seminar on “Corporate Innovation: Staying Ahead of the Future”
1630 – 1730 | Fireside Chat: “Why innovation is crucial to your organisation’s long term success?”
1730 – 1800 | Open discussion and ending remarks
1800 – 1900 | Networking session
SPEAKERS – SEMINAR
Paddy Tan, Co-Founder, BlackStorm Consulting: Fixer, Strategist, Investor, Advisor | InterVentures Asia, BST Consulting, Bak2U (sold)
Jeslin Bay, Co-Founder, BlackStorm Consulting: Analyst, Branding | InterVentures Asia, Maersk Drilling
SPEAKERS – FIRESIDE CHAT
Steven Tien, APAC Tablet Segment Leader, Lenovo: Business Development, Sales, Managing Director | ASUS Taiwan, UK, Benelux, Nordic
Dr Hank Huang, Managing Director, IAPS: Professor, Chairman | NCTU, Chinese Business Incubation Association, Asian Association of Business Incubation, Asia-Pacific Accelerator Network
Paddy Tan, Co-Founder, BlackStorm Consulting: Advisor | Integrated Chinese Medicine (Hong Kong), BINGO Group (Hong Kong)
(Moderator) Harvey Ma, Founder & Managing Partner, Stealth Co. : Venture Builder, M&A | Nogle Venture Studio, PwC M&A, Rocket Internet Zalora, Startups
ABOUT BLACKSTORM CONSULTING
BlackStorm Consulting (http://blackstormco.asia/) is a Singapore-based boutique growth consultancy firm that specialises in corporate strategy, profit management and investment management. We scale businesses in Southeast Asia. Our clients and connections are internationally present and range from small and medium sized businesses, MNCs, to government agencies.
ABOUT INDUSTRY ACCELERATOR & PATENT STRATEGY (IAPS)
IAPS (http://iaps.nctu.edu.tw/) is a university-affiliated and tech-focused startup accelerator. We are building the most diverse startup ecosystem that serves startups, investors and corporates on a global scale. IAPS’s acceleration services include investment, corporate engagement, global market development, deep mentoring, government resources, co-working space and more.
ABOUT TAIWAN TECH ARENA
Taiwan Tech Arena (https://taiwanarena.tech/) champions entrepreneurship and innovation with the goal of building a vibrant international startup ecosystem in Taiwan.
ABOUT G CAMP
At G Camp (https://web.iii.org.tw/), our mentor would provide assistance for startups for global expansion to create the next unicorn, which included entrepreneurial belief, international market entering, corporate collaboration, startup expansion management, investment relationship, and global fundraising. G represents “Growing”, “Global”, and “Go”, creating an environment that accelerates startups growth and internationalization.
DIRECTION TO THE VENUE
1. Please google: “Taiwan Tech Arena Metro: Taipei Arena Station Exit 2”
2. From MOS Burger, please walk along the glass windows, and you’ll see TTA’s main entrance on your left. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER BY MAIN ENTRANCE
3. Continue to walk up the hill, and when you reach “iStaging”, the side entrance is up the stairs to your left. PLEASE ENTER THE SIDE ENTRANCE AND YOU’LL SEE THE EVENT VENUE
For any enquiries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or LINE: jeslinbay .