Click here to reserve a seat!
This talk gives you a glimpse of operating a business in Southeast Asia, thus allowing you to enter the lucrative market rapidly.
Starting a business in Southeast Asia can be a daunting prospect but also a lucrative one if one gets it right. It comprises many emerging economies and is an attractive destination for investors.
In this talk, you will gain insights on:
1. What is Southeast Asia and what do you need to know when doing business in this region?
2. What are the benefits and challenges of doing business in this region?
3. What are the common challenges faced by Taiwanese companies and how to overcome them?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. Companies that want and are ready to enter Southeast Asia
2. Companies that want to explore opportunities in Southeast Asia
3. Companies that want to improve their operations in Southeast Asia
4. Companies that failed in Southeast and would like to re-enter the market
1600 – 1620 | Registration
1620 – 1630 | Welcome remarks: By BlackStorm Consulting, IAPS and G Camp
1630 – 1800 | Seminar on “How to Scale Up in Southeast Asia” : By BlackStorm Consulting and Harvey Ma
1800 – 1830 | Open discussion: By BlackStorm Consulting and Harvey Ma
1830 – 1900 | Networking session
Whitney Tu, Operation Manager, IAPS Accelerator Manager, Partner | Sprouts for Thought, BMW, Ipsos Taiwan
Harvey Ma, Founder & Managing Partner, Stealth Co. Venture Builder, M&A | Nogle Venture Studio, PwC M&A, Rocket Internet Zalora, Startups
Paddy Tan, Co-Founder, BlackStorm Consulting Fixer, Strategist, Investor, Advisor | InterVentures Asia, BST Consulting, Bak2U (sold)
Jeslin Bay, Co-Founder, BlackStorm Consulting Operations, Analyst, Branding | InterVentures Asia, Maersk Drilling
ABOUT BLACKSTORM CONSULTING
BlackStorm Consulting (http://blackstormco.asia/) is a Singapore-based boutique growth consultancy firm that specialises in corporate strategy, profit management and investment management. We scale businesses in Southeast Asia. Our clients and connections are internationally present and range from small and medium sized businesses, MNCs, to government agencies.
IAPS (http://iaps.nctu.edu.tw/) is a university-affiliated and tech-focused startup accelerator. We are building the most diverse startup ecosystem that serves startups, investors and corporates on a global scale. IAPS’s acceleration services include investment, corporate engagement, global market development, deep mentoring, government resources, co-working space and more.
ABOUT TAIWAN TECH ARENA
Taiwan Tech Arena (https://taiwanarena.tech/) champions entrepreneurship and innovation with the goal of building a vibrant international startup ecosystem in Taiwan.
ABOUT G CAMP
At G Camp (https://web.iii.org.tw/), our mentor would provide assistance for startups for global expansion to create the next unicorn, which included entrepreneurial belief, international market entering, corporate collaboration, startup expansion management, investment relationship, and global fundraising. G represents “Growing”, “Global”, and “Go”, creating an environment that accelerates startups growth and internationalization.
DIRECTION TO VENUE
1. Please google: “Taiwan Tech Arena Metro: Taipei Arena Station Exit 2”
2. From MOS Burger, please walk along the glass windows, and you’ll see TTA’s main entrance on your left. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER BY MAIN ENTRANCE
3. Continue to walk up the hill, and when you reach “iStaging”, the side entrance is up the stairs to your left. PLEASE ENTER THE SIDE ENTRANCE AND YOU’LL SEE THE EVENT VENUE
For any enquiries, please reach out to email@example.com or LINE: jeslinbay .